Sunday, August 12, 2007

Stupid hole

Originally posted HERE

I went out to fulfill some Find a Grave requests this morning at St. Mary's Cemetery here in Painesvile Ohio where I'm visiting my mom. While wandering around, I was busy looking at the sheet of paper I printed out with the requests instead of where I was going, stepped in a hole, and twisted my ankle which threw me to the ground. While sitting there hoping I would be able put weight on my foot, I took this picture of the stupid hole.

It took a few minutes before I felt safe to get up, I was relieved that no one was nearby to see me, and grateful that I had my cell phone. It's been a few hours now, it doesn't look swollen, but it does hurt. I took a couple Aleves and I'm going to get an elastic brace later. Hopefully it will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...say anything :)

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!