Sunday, May 18, 2008

Still Graving

Originally posted HERE on Tuesday, November 29, 2005

LTNS.

I've still been working on adding grave information to Find-a-Grave. It's an obsession, I guess, so much that I haven't done much in the way of other research over the past couple of months. In October, while in Texas for John's 25th High School Class Reunion, we took a couple extra days to drive up into Oklahoma and northern Texas to look at family graves for John's father's family. Last week, while visiting his mom for Thanksgiving, we drove out into the country to look at his mother's family graves in rural Kansas and Missouri. I think I have entered all of that now, and I've been trying to update my F-A-G bio. Right now, I have included there a list of links to cemeteries where I have added general pictures to the website, but while adding more links to the list today, I find that my bio has finally exceeded the character limit.

Since there is no way to make a public list of these cemeteries, my next entry will be ONLY that list, which I will link to from the biography. I'm pretty proud of some of those photos, please take a look if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...say anything :)

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!