Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wordless Wednesday #6

Another picture of me as a baby, although this photo is faded and you might not notice the baby on my Grandma's lap. I have no idea what my dad is doing to his mother in this picture. This was taken in my grandparents' living room.



The back of this photo is labeled:

Taken Jan 25, 1959
Cheryl Ann (sic) 20 days old
[and added in different different handwriting]
Grandma Atkinson
Jim Atkinson


Note: My middle name is spelled "Anne"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. My great grandfather was Daniel Mathias
    Bartel(s). I am not really sure of it was with or without the S. On my grandmothers birth certificate it listed his place of birth as Celle. There are a few Celle in Germany, so I have chosen the one closest to Jena Germany as my starting point. My grandmother was born in 1900 so I could guess he was born somewhere from 1850 to 1880. Bartels sounds French. That is all I know about him, I know he was a cigar maker and a cabinet maker. I have a picture of him and Marie Korbach, I will post it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...say anything :)

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!