Tuesday, July 1, 2014

#52Ancestors Week 26: Pennsylvania Death Certificates on Ancestry.com for my paternal great-grandfathers

Yes, I know I skipped 9 weeks of ancestors.  I always seem to have an excuse don't I?  Who knew that a "mild" case of shingles would take so much out of me?  I'm hoping that I can get back on track with my 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks!

This will be a quick entry.  I mentioned before that Ancestry.com has death certificates online for the state of Pennsylvania which is where almost all of my dad's side of the family lived.  Last week, they updated the database by adding the dates 1925-1944.  This makes my two paternal grandfathers' death certificates easily available to me for the first time, as well as dozens of collateral relatives.  Be sure to take a look below at the certificates for George Andrew Atkinson and Charles Edgar Fife.

http://sharing.ancestry.com/4512020?h=e4b011&utm_campaign=bandido-webparts&utm_source=post-share-modal&utm_medium=share-url
Click here


http://sharing.ancestry.com/4512056?h=af2122&utm_campaign=bandido-webparts&utm_source=post-share-modal&utm_medium=share-url
Click here

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Cherie! I have several lines in Pennsylvania, so I'm excited to know that these records are available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help! I've been so excited by these records!

      Delete

Don't be shy...say anything :)

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!