Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fun with Genealogy

Originally posted HERE on Saturday, April 16, 2005


I thought some people might be interested in seeing this PowerPoint presentation that I made for a computer class I took in 2004. If you don't have PowerPoint on your computer, you might want to download a viewer first:

Windows

Mac

Now watch Atkinsons Through History

If it opens in a browser window, click on each slide to move to the next. When you reach the end, you can click the "back" button on your browser to return here if you want!

(BTW, I got an "A" on this presentation!)'

Update:

I had stored a screenshot of this file on AOL but since then they have discontinued AOL Hometown, that file is no longer available. I have saved the entire PowerPoint presentation on Google Documents. so I'm testing that by embedding it here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...say anything :)

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!